Golf Rules Seminar - Level 1 Introduction
Thursday 26 April
North Adelaide Golf Course (Golf SA Board Room)
Evening Session - 6:00pm - 8:30pm
The seminars are open to all Club members in the Metropolitan District.
The Seminars are designed for :-
• New golfers who want to know more about the Rules of Golf
• Experienced golfers who want to test and develop their knowledge of the Rules
• All golfers holding “Club Level Rules Accreditation”
• Golfers considering undertaking training for Accreditation as a Club Level Rules Official.
The sessions will include items such as:-
• What are the key words within the Rules of Golf?
• How to use the Rules of Golf book?
• Why the Definitions are important?
• Applications of the Rules
* Extracts from the R&A's 'Golf Rules in Action' DVD?
• Question /Answer segment involving participants
Numbers are limited so please register your interest by emailing Christian Puccini at Golf SA on email@example.com
Please state your full name and home club in email.
Level 1 Introduction Rules sessions are complimentary to all participants
For a detailed description of the Golf SA Rules Training Program CLICK HERE to visit the Rules & handicapping page on the Golf SA website